Either for pleasure yachts or commercially-operated vessels, South Seas Merchants Mariners LP will make arrangements to facilitate and safeguard the world-wide operation of your vessel such as:
– Arrange for bunkering and ships agents when required
– Obtaining quotes and arranging for the purchase and supply of spare parts
– Assist Captain to arrange berths
– Organising and liaising with specialized service personnel
– Organising yacht communication packages (V-Sat/Sat-C/Mobile/4G, …) services
– Instructing and supporting the Captain and crew in matters related to safe and efficient operations
– Acting as yacht agent and ship agent
– We can assist in drawing up work list and advise on the best ship yards / sub-contractors
This also includes when necessary providing our clients with a full range of legal assistance, including yacht and ship registration and flagging, as well as accounting options which will ensure managing your yacht expenses is simple and stress-free.
Our aim is to offer yacht’ owner and captain full technical support and assistance when needed from emergency situations to routine refit and maintenance.
This also includes state-of-the-art legal and tax efficient corporate structures that would enable owners to maximize the use of the vessel while reducing tax exposure, ensuring ownership confidentiality and flexible solutions for crew management and ship’ operation worldwide.