Among all the flags you could choose for to register your yacht, Antigua and Barbuda yacht ensign is the preferred option for most yachtsmen. Not only the A&B yacht ensign provides the advantages of a tax efficient and stable jurisdiction, it is a recognized flag worldwide which enable flexible management and use of your yacht, either for your own private use, chartering or professional operations. Registering under Antigua and Barbuda flag enables the yacht owner, agents and operators to enjoy the favorable personal and corporate tax laws of Antigua and Barbuda.
Our team could assist not only with the registration of your yacht under the Antigua and Barbuda yacht ensign, but also obtain the radio call signs and related services as well set up for you any holding company in this jurisdiction if required.
+353 21 2028270
OR EMAIL CONTACT@SSMM.IE
Why Antigua and Bermuda?
Antigua and Barbuda possesses a modern yacht registry system, which offers a fast, secure and worldwide accepted registering of boats. The registry allows for registration and discharge of mortgages, change of ownership, transfer of ownership and other similar services.
In addition to the private yacht registry, the Antigua and Barbuda Shipping registry permits the registration of large cargo vessels of unlimited tonnage and megayacht grossing below 3000 tons and are now able to register ships of unlimited tonnage and type.
Antigua and Barbuda registration is also permitted for yachts commercially chartering in the Mediterranean, Europe, Atlantic & Pacific oceans as well the West Indies.
Antigua and Barbuda YACHT REGISTRATION ADVANTAGES
- NO CORPORATE TAXES, making Antigua and Barbuda an interesting place to own a boat as a vehicle towards tax efficiency;
- There is almost no sales tax in Antigua and Barbuda when purchasing anything;
- Antigua and Barbuda tax exempts based on Antigua and Barbuda’s positive reputation of leading offshore financial centre;
- Low Registration and Maintenance fees;
- Yacht registration and Certificates recognized worldwide;
- Antigua and Barbuda has stable government and working British Judicial System;
- Antigua and Barbuda is the yachting centre of the Caribbean…
WHAT KIND OF VESSELS CAN BE REGISTERED IN Antigua and Barbuda?
- General cargo ships of unlimited tonnage;
- Yachts of up to 3000 gross tons; and
- Vessels previously covered under Category 2.
- Recreational craft and yachts of up to 400 gross tons (about 45m in length);
- Cargo and commercial craft of up to 150 gross tons (roughly 24m in length); and
- Domestic passenger ships on domestic voyages.