Conditions of use
This website is operated by South Seas Merchants Mariners Limited Partnership. Please read these terms and conditions of use ("conditions of use") carefully. By accessing this website you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to be bound by these conditions of use you should not access or view this website.
To make these conditions of use easier to read, we use a few definitions. The terms “South Seas Merchants Mariners LP”, “we”, “us” and “our” are used to refer to South Seas Merchants Mariners Limited Partnership.
The terms “South Seas Merchants Mariners”, “the Partnership” and “SSMM LP” are used to refer to South Seas Merchants Mariners Limited Partnership and the group of companies constituting its direct and indirect subsidiaries worldwide.
Any enquiries or complaints which you have in relation to this website should be made either by using the Contact us facility or be addressed to the Corporate and Regulatory Affairs Department of South Seas Merchants Mariners Limited Partnership, 13 Adelaide Road,Dublin D02 P950, Ireland.
The information, materials and data provided on this website are for general information purposes. They do not directly or indirectly constitute investment advice nor are they an invitation, offer, solicitation, inducement or recommendation to acquire or dispose of any investment or to engage in any other transaction in the companies mentioned, including investing in shares or other securities, or any other products or services or otherwise dealing in these or entering into a contract with South Seas Merchants Mariners Limited Partnership or any other company.
The information, materials and data provided should not be relied upon in connection with any investment decision. They may contain forward-looking statements regarding the performance and financial condition of South Seas Merchants Mariners Limited Partnership or any other company. However, the past performance of South Seas Merchants Mariners Limited Partnership or any other company referred to on the website cannot be relied upon as a guide to its future performance. Actual results may differ materially from such forward-looking statements because of various risks, uncertainties and other factors. For example, rates of exchange may cause the value of underlying investments or products to go up or down and tax arrangements may change. All stock market based investment is exposed to a degree of risk and the price of shares and the income derived from them can go down as well as up and investors may not recoup the amount originally invested. You should always seek appropriate professional advice in relation to such matters.
Please see also the general disclaimer of liability under paragraph 8 of the section headed ‘General Provisions’ below.
'Cookies' are small data files that are sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your device's hard drive. References in these conditions of use to ‘cookies’ also include other means of automatically accessing or storing information on your device.
We may use web beacons, which are transparent image files on web pages and are used to monitor your journey around South Seas Merchants Mariners Limited Partnership' Group websites.
We allow third parties to set the following cookies on this website:
|Cookie / technology||Google Analytics|
|Purpose||These cookies are used to collect information about how you and other visitors use our website, which we use to help improve it. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they have visited.|
|How to disable / enable this cookie||To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, please visit:
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
|_ga||Persistent cookie: 2 years from set/update|
|_gat||Persistent cookie: 10 minutes from set/update|
|_utma||Persistent cookie: 2 years from set/update|
|_utmb||Persistent cookie: 30 minutes from set/update|
|_utmc||Session cookie: end of user browser session|
|_utmz||Persistent cookie: 6 months from set/update|
|Cookie / technology||Hemscott System|
|Purpose||This cookie is used to remember, during a user session only, a user’s email alert preferences after he/she has registered or logged in to the relevant area of the website to change those preferences.|
|How to disable / enable this cookie||This cookie is used to remember, during a user session only, a user’s email alert preferences after he/she has registered or logged in to the relevant area of the website to change those preferences. Disable cookies coming from the ‘hsprod.investis.com’ domain in browser. Please visit How to disable cookies in your browser for further information regarding disabling this cookie.|
|hsid||Session cookie: end of user browser session|
|Cookie / technology||This website|
|Purpose||This cookie is used to store if a user has seen the cookie notification message on this website.|
|How to disable / enable this cookie||Disable cookies coming from the ‘www.ssmm.ie’ domain in browser.|
|cookieMessage||Persistent cookie: 2 years from set/update|
For more information about cookies, including how to set your internet browser to reject cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org .
This website uses Google Analytics, a Web Analytics service from Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files which are stored on users' computers and which allow an analysis of the use of the website by them. The information generated by the cookie about the use of this website by the users is usually transferred to a server of Google in the USA where it is stored. IP anonymization has been activated on this website, so that the IP address of the users of Google is shortened in advance for those Member States of the European Union or European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the United States and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate the use of the website by the users, to compile reports on the website activities and for further purposes related to the use of the website and Internet use to provide services to the website operator.
The IP address submitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. Information that South Seas Merchants Mariners Limited Partnership collects through Google Analytics are: Number of visitors, URLs from which visitors come and reputable sites.
Links to external websites
This website includes links to external websites which are subject to their own terms and conditions and privacy policies. We are not responsible for the content of these external websites and we recommend that you familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions of such sites before you submit any information about yourself. These links are provided solely for convenience to you. No endorsement of any party, products or services is expressed or implied and accordingly South Seas Merchants Mariners Limited Partnership cannot accept any liability for the accuracy of, or otherwise in relation to, any content or the security of any activity carried out on such other websites. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss or cost caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such linked websites. Your use of such websites is at your sole risk.
- This website is provided to you free of charge, without any warranties or guarantees unless specifically stated. The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only.
- Except as expressly provided for on this website, South Seas Merchants Mariners Limited Partnership is not responsible for the content or use of any web pages or any messages sent or received by you.
- All copyright, trade marks, and other intellectual property rights used as part of this website are vested in South Seas Merchants Mariners Limited Partnership and / or its licensors. You acquire no rights in the website other than the limited right to use the website in accordance with these conditions of use. You may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any medium, any part of this website or its content. However, you are permitted to print out or download information and content from this website for your own personal, non-commercial use only. Other than as stated in these conditions of use, you may not make any part of the website available as part of another website, whether by scraping, crawling, hyperlink framing on the Internet or otherwise unless you have been authorised to do so in writing by South Seas Merchants Mariners Limited Partnership.
- You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages which may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
- South Seas Merchants Mariners Limited Partnership reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- You hereby agree to indemnify South Seas Merchants Mariners Limited Partnership against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against South Seas Merchants Mariners Limited Partnership as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these conditions of use.
- If you are in breach of these conditions of use South Seas Merchants Mariners Limited Partnership may suspend or block your access to this website and refuse to provide you with any further access to it.
- SOUTH SEAS MERCHANTS MARINERS LP PUBLISHES THIS WEBSITE “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE, THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION OR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES REFERRED TO ON THE WEBSITE (IN SO FAR AS SUCH WARRANTIES MAY BE EXCLUDED UNDER ANY RELEVANT LAW). EXCEPT IN THE CASE OF PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH CAUSED BY ITS NEGLIGENCE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER SOUTH SEAS MERCHANTS MARINERS LP NOR ANY OTHER COMPANY IN THE SOUTH SEAS MERCHANTS MARINERS LP' GROUP SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGE WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE AND WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSS OF PROFITS), CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL THAT MAY RESULT FROM ACCESS OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, HOWSOEVER ARISING. YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THIS WEBSITE.
- If any part of these conditions of use is found to be unenforceable as a matter of law, all other parts of these conditions of use shall not be affected.
- These conditions of use govern our relationship with you and represent our entire agreement with you.
- The conditions of use and the content of this website are governed by Irish law whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction, unless you access one of our subsidiaries or parent companies' website located in another jurisdiction.
© South Seas Merchants Mariners Limited Partnership. All rights reserved. Incorporated in Ireland pursuant to the Partnership Act 1890 & 1907 under No. LP2820.